The Drafts Review issue offers a closure on the 2016/17 season and provides a bridge to the new one and to future drafts.
It covers all the prospects that were selected out of Europe at the 2017 NHL Draft in Chicago. Not all of them were profiled on our draft guide and this Review provides scouting reports especially for those drafted players that for whatever reasons didn’t find their way in the previous release.
Blue Dispatch No.2 is meant to be complementary to issue No.1 (the 2017 Draft Guide), but actually goes well beyond the 2017 draft. In fact, it features an entire section (INTO THE FEUTURE) dedicated to future drafts.
Here is a summary of the contents (81 pages):
- Draft tendencies (per country) of the last few years
- write-ups on all the 67 prospects selected out of Europe at the 2017 NHL Draft
- Top 5 NHL teams at the 2017 NHL Draft
- A look into the 2017 Import Draft
INTO THE FEUTURE:
- Top 5 with prospects’ profiles for the 2018 Entry Draft
- Top 5 with prospects’ profiles for the 2019 Entry Draft
- Top 5 with prospects’ profiles for the 2020 Entry Draft
- A look into 2021 eligible prospects
- Outlines of as many as 30 players for the 2019, 2020, 2021 drafts
- Stats comparison with past prospects